Working closely with and reporting to the CEO, and COO the Manager of Sales and Marketing will manage all aspects of sales and marketing of multi-family real estate projects, along with being highly involved in the areas of development, design and acquisitions.
• Stay current with each market in which Adi is doing business including: upcoming offerings, product pricing, Realtor incentives
• Manage and communicate with purchaser and registrant database continually to ensure Adi is top of mind.
• Open to learn new database and CRM software and enroll in training as needed.
• Stay on top of current market trends, architecture, innovative designs, technology and building materials and finishing
• Build and maintain friendships and liaison with Adi’s top VIP and Platinum Brokers and Realtors to earn and retain their loyalty to Adi projects
• Conduct and analyze market research on projects, industry trends and sales performance of competitors
• Launch new projects and set up sales centres with Listing broker team.
• Develop pricing recommendations and continually manage sales grids, incentive pricing, and promotions.
• Develop sales strategies and tactics to support ongoing sales efforts and initiatives of each project
• Recruit the best salespeople in the industry through proactive relationship building and the development of industry recruitment channels
• Develop content and administer sales training:
o Sales centre operations, contract administration, developer story and product training such that Adi sales teams have complete and incomparable product knowledge. For example, they must be able to sell the appliances better than the person who sold them to the developer.
• Develop and uphold standards for Adi salespeople.
• Inspire good performance:
o Meet each sales team weekly
o Sales forecasting
o Strategize on sales push when necessary
o Set goals for each sales team and individual
o Mentor and lead by example
• Oversee daily and weekly sales reports from sales staff
• Project planning and working closely with third party Marketing Agencies and PR consultant in branding by creating and implementing innovative marketing strategies and advertising programs:
Brochures, ads, website, online presence, signage, direct mailers, hoarding, sales centre, email communication, event planning and execution, public relations outreach and community events
• Create sales support tools that help convert prospects to customers
• Project management for the development and production of collaterals, sales centre and display suite design
• Being the key day-to-day contact for all marketing suppliers – design firms, signage fabricators, media, PR, printers etc.
• Assist in delivering residential designs that are current yet timeless and innovative, while never losing sight of completion of projects with respect to quality and cost
• Work with our consultants and design teams to provide input on suite finishes, design and overall functionality of the homes
• Reviewing floorplans and suite functionality with the design and construction team to ensure the Adi Standard is met.
• Reviewing disclosure statements, strata budgets and brochures to ensure accuracy
• Working closely with Development, Construction and Leasing to provide retail expertise to the planning, design and tenant work required on the retail components of mixed use development projects
• Attend weekly meetings or special meetings as necessary with construction team
• Be involved in market research and analysis (using internal and external resources) along with deal structuring, negotiation, due diligence, sourcing new opportunities, permit packages, millwork drawings and construction drawings (It is not expected that the individual will be fully proficient in all of these on day one – they can be areas for mentoring and growth).
University degree in Marketing or Marketing Management
Minimum 7 years experience working in real estate development launching both High rise and Low-rise development projects.
Strong knowledge of software like Microsoft suite, Adobe Photoshop and other marketing design suites.
Must Posses strong Sales skills and understand psychology of sales
Strong Social Media skills across all platforms like twitter, Instagram, facebook and knowledge in advertising and analyzing analytics to develop social media strategies.
Strong Journalism/Storytelling skills to assist in developing content
Strong knowledge of Process design skills for modeling, project management, ability to train and manage change.
Strong Collaboration and Communication skills are a MUST
Strong Data/Analytics Skills to study, understand and predict customer behavior
Strong Leadership skills are a MUST
Strong Creative and Innovation skills and up to date on digital and technological trends
Strong Problem-Solving skills
Strong Organization and Time management skills
At Adi Development Group, each endeavour begins with an unrelenting commitment to master the extraordinary. From selecting only those locations that represent exceptional value, to forward-thinking designs and quality-driven buildings that enhance each community, to engaging partners that share our quest for excellence - this philosophy is evident in all that we do. From real estate investment, to planning, design, building and management, the Adi team takes pride in bringing passion and energy to every step of the process. It's a philosophy that continues to drive our residential and commercial real estate endeavors throughout the GTA. While others prefer to strive for the exceptional, we actually use it as our starting point. Build from there, and remarkable results can't help but follow.